Personal Chef Trainer
MONEY MATTERS FOR THE SMALL BUSINESS
Check out our current modules. New modules coming soon!
All prices are subject to HST (13%) and are billed in Canadian Dollars. All sales are final. No refunds. Prices subject to change without notice.
Payment in full must be made prior to receiving module information.
Permission to Use Materials: All content or other materials available on www.personalcheftrainer.com ("website"), including but not limited to code, images, text, layouts, arrangements, displays, illustrations, audio and video clips, HTML files and other content are the property of The Chef Alliance and/or its affiliates or licensors and are protected by copyright, patent and/or other proprietary intellectual property rights under Canadian and international laws. In consideration for your agreement to the terms and conditions contained here, The Chef Alliance grants you a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to access and use the website. You may download material from the website only for your own personal, non-commercial use. You may not otherwise copy, reproduce, retransmit, distribute, publish, commercially exploit or otherwise transfer any material, nor may you modify or create derivatives works of the material. The burden of determining that your use of any information, software or any other content on the website is permissible rests with you.
MODULE AC1 - Pricing Your Service
- Pricing your services
- Ways to charge for your time
- Importance of contracts
- How to justify your pricing
- Increasing prices for your service
- Getting a deposit for services...
MODULE AC2 - Funding Your Business
- Getting money to grow your business
- How to justify your pricing to clients
- Increasing prices for your services
- Referral fees and taxes
- To Barter or not to barter
- Getting a deposit for your services
- Protect yourself against identity theft...
MODULE AC3 - When Times Get Tough
- Finding your ideal client
- To barter or not to barter
- Collecting on outstanding accounts
- How to maximise slow periods effectively
- Converting potential clients from a no to a yes
- Client retention ideas
- Keeping a new client happy...
MODULE AC4 - Gift Cards and Certificates
- Reasons to offer gift cards
- Benefits to selling gift card program
- Using a gift card program for marketing
- Types of gift cards...
MODULE AC5 - Taxes and your Business
- Record Retention
- Taxes on Referral Fees
- Tax Tips on Tips/Gratuities
- Money Saving Tax Tips
- Tax Deductible Expenses
- Dealing with a CRA tax audit
- GST/HST - collection, filing and remitting...
The Chef Alliance is the leading organisation of Private & Personal Chefs & Caterers in Canada offering Chefs a place to locate jobs, meet new clients, grow their business, benefit from peer support, discounts to lower their business costs, marketing services & much more. This allows Chefs concentrate on what they do best - cook great food!