Personal Chef Trainer
BUSINESS BASICS TOPICS
Check out our current modules. New modules coming soon!
All prices are subject to HST (13%) and are billed in Canadian Dollars. All sales are final. No refunds. Prices subject to change without notice.
Payment in full must be made prior to receiving module information.
Permission to Use Materials: All content or other materials available on www.personalcheftrainer.com ("website"), including but not limited to code, images, text, layouts, arrangements, displays, illustrations, audio and video clips, HTML files and other content are the property of The Chef Alliance and/or its affiliates or licensors and are protected by copyright, patent and/or other proprietary intellectual property rights under Canadian and international laws. In consideration for your agreement to the terms and conditions contained here, The Chef Alliance grants you a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to access and use the website. You may download material from the website only for your own personal, non-commercial use. You may not otherwise copy, reproduce, retransmit, distribute, publish, commercially exploit or otherwise transfer any material, nor may you modify or create derivatives works of the material. The burden of determining that your use of any information, software or any other content on the website is permissible rests with you.
MODULE BB1 - Your Business Plan
- An introduction to the business plan
- Personal questionnaire
- Factors affecting the foodservice industries
- Personal barriers to success
- Business plan introductory sections
- Business plan section on start up costs
- Business plan section on earnings
- Business plan section on goals
- Business plan section on marketing and trends...
MODULE BB2 - The Personal Chef Service
- Career choices - Chef or Personal Chef
- Personal Chef International Code of Ethics
- Types of services offered by Personal Chefs
- Personal Chef equipment list
- Common Personal Chef startup mistakes
- Personal Chef client interview protocol
- Personal Chef safety...
MODULE BB3 - Succeeding as a Small Business
- Finding your ideal client
- Secrets to making your business a success Part 1
- Secrets to making your business a success Part 2
- Run and market your business at the same time
- Avoid common start up mistakes
- How to maximise slow times
- Common startup mistakes
- How to run and market your Personal Chef business
- Meeting people and making clients...
MODULE BB4 - The Personal Chef Office
- Personal Chef home office requirements
- Setting up your Personal Chef home office
- How to work effectively from home
- Travelling with computers
- Protecting yourself against identity theft
- Tax Deductible Expenses
- Personal Chef Code of Ethics
- The importance of contracts
- Referral fees and taxes...
The Chef Alliance is the leading organisation of Private & Personal Chefs & Caterers in Canada offering Chefs a place to locate jobs, meet new clients, grow their business, benefit from peer support, discounts to lower their business costs, marketing services & much more. This allows Chefs concentrate on what they do best - cook great food!